20-Growing


20-Growing

A lot of growing is going on, with babies in my world taking 3 days to become a toddler, so for me, it's been busy with toddlers. I've been building new houses, when I shouldn't, but I am and keeping an eye out on population overkill. The Harding twins, Le Chien twins, and Rasoya twins have kept me busy along with the Scotts and Watanabe houses of kids. Kids everywhere and there's no medicine for it except to get away and the reason for some new houses.


I stopped off first at the Le Chien's, don't spend much time there as I should, innocent  eyed, these charmers are ruling the town. This is Olivia Le Chien staring up to her dad, Simon.  It was bath time, since these two newbies have an issue when they get up in the morning.


So I had Daddy take care of Olivia in one tub, while Mommy handled Amilia in the other bathtub. One is green eyed and the other is brown, they will lose the blond hair when they become a child, to become more like their mother's.


Sometimes I like to punish myself and get two families together in one house and let the little ones go at it.  Here we have Micheal Scott dancing with Allen and Nikko Harding coming in to join, while Justin and Peter tell jokes in the kitchen.  These three are approximately the same age, I believe twins are a day older.  Tiffani wanted to see Vanessa'a baby girl.


Shawna telling stories to Allen and Nikko while she eats her omelet. Actually the two boys where telling stories to Shawna.  They really didn't get to play with Olivia and Amelia as I planned and the the visit was aborted before it became a disaster.




The two girls in the living room dancing and learning to walk better, faster. Its just that the two boys are talking to Shawna.  They just refuse to leave the beds.


Tiffani is expecting. It was winter, a blizzard dumping its snow outside and a cozy fire going in the bedroom fireplace.  One thing lead to another.  The two decided on getting a third child even though the house is not designed for three children.


I believe Justin was pleased with the news, couldn't really tell.  Justin is doing well in supporting the family, they are close to being the wealthiest family in town.  Tiffani is approaching her birthday here soon with Justin close behind.


She couldn't spread the big news to Nikko and Allen.


Now the houses. Duncan Harvey built his house in Oasis Springs, with two girls in tow.  Oasis is reminds me of Phoenix with Seasons, Hot summers, and a few flakes of snow in the winter. Great place to escape the snow. Duncan had a rich daddy, and so he was able to build an fairly nice place on the Arid Ridge lot.  The occupants where introduced in the last chapter.


A nice size lot I believe 30x40 not sure, just two bedrooms but the girls have a large green house to play with.  Duncan is one of my Archeologist (and I'm amazed that I spelt that) and when the girls, his associates, graduate from school, they will be doing a return trip to the Jungle.  I'm beginning to like this flower arrangement.


So I took a vacation over to the Harvey house and spent a holiday there that involves a tree with lights on it.  The three jungle rats sing a song just after they finished decorating the tree.  It just didn't seem like the right time, with no snow outside.



Snow is fun, just ask Allen there. The two Harding twins out in front yard of their house playing in the snow.


Shawna and Simon teaching their two twins about cards, stay on 14 if the dealer is showing a low card.  But in reality, the two twins have a long way to go in their first big step in Sim life.


Red or Blue take your pick. I should of dressed Olivia in green.  But they do have their potty training done.


Shawna being in the Social Networking biz, can pretty much stay at home and watch the twins, while Simon works late nights as a chef.  Shawna still cooks.  I like to have one of the parents to have a stay home job to keep up with the kids and in the Le Chien's case it's Shawna that stays home.


The tablet is a good toy to have around.  It covers the majority of the learning tools, but I do keep the blocks around and if I have room I put in the smaller doll house for completeness.


Genevieve Scott is pleading to Angelo that this is the lot. This is the same 64x64 sized lot in Brindelton Bay that Angelo and Genevieve used to live.  Now flatten, the two are  moving back and will get a new house.


The two got a three bedroom, three bath big house. Everything in this house is big. Even the table is big.  After moving in, Genevieve had the club over for a lowdown.


But Genevieve had to get a job and I thought a gardener would fit her fine.  Here she is in her fine SimDepot outfit ready to deal with plants and gardening.  Angelo is also working as a bartender so it's late nights for him.


The new Trivedi house as it stands. This is modeled after a house I built in my previous town and laid out in a similar fashion.  With a 64x64 lot, landscaping should be fun, but as usual, the two ran out of funds and they don't have a Mr Harvey to help them along.  But they have a lot and its a start.


A party. Get the old apartment gang back together and have a party and show the house. Angelo being the official bartender gets the drinks started as everyone starts to show up.
Beckham is at the bar with Genevieve standing there, I suppose trying to impress her brother Peter, Dayton Villareal dancing and eyeing the two. Serenity and Caroline on the couch with Will, behind, standing.  Most of these Sims are the ones I dealt with when Peter and Genevieve were living in the apartment when they where teens.  Now they are YA's with places of their own.


Vanessa, Tiffani, Shawna and Anita around the table, which I'm sure are impressed with Genevieve's cooking. Susan is the only one dancing. 


Nichole, the shy one, is off in the exercise room doing yoga. She just doesn't like the crowds. At least she showed up for the party.  Genevieve did try to get her to take her clothes off, but only to failed again.


Some of the main character's backs of Will, Peter (with foot in plate) and Serenity, with Dayton dancing and Caroline sitting on the couch.  Just wanted to get a glimpse of the kitchen there in the back.  But in all a bad picture that I'm capable of creating.


Genevieve and Angelo at the bar with plenty of drinks on hand.  Angelo needed to make drinks at a social so, this was convenient. Beckham seems to hang close to the bar.  Serenity is still a teen and doing the selfie,  she should be a young adult here soon.


I'm trying to figure out who is missing.  I see Ted , but I see no Christie or Irving, I think I just need two or more more invite slots to get them all together.  Anita and Justin did hug each other which was nice, Serenity talking to Genevieve, the relationships were good, though I it would of been interesting to see Shawna talking to Peter.  Ted got invited since he is now married to Susan, the same with Tiffani being married to Justin.


Christie did finally showed up at the end of the party about the time when everyone started to leave. She seem quite impressed with the house. Christie's sister Susan is getting a bite on the couch while Peter took over the bar tending duties.



So those few who stayed around after the party was over was Tiffani and Christie, who are invited to  spend the night at the Trivedi house in Brindleton Bay.

I have the Harding, Le Chien, Rayosa, Goth, and Watanabe families living in Willow Creek district.  I should mention Suzuki and the Hayes, but they come and go. The Scott, Villareal, Srivastava, and the two Bjergsen families in Windenburg district.  The Trivedi family is in the Brindleton Bay district with Angelo living in the Hounds Head lot and Elliot Trivedi is living in the Domus Familiars lot.   I have one house in Oasis Springs that has Duncan Harvey.  There is another house in Oasis that is being constructed for a particular sim on the Rio Verde lot and that will be shown in the next chapter.

I have some miscellaneous households that are not under my control (unplayed houses) that I let MCCC story progression do it's thing who are producing some children right and left.   Going to the Jungle also introduced some new sims, but I think its best to leave them there.   I did try to get Duncan to have a Selvadordian to move in with him, but it was a bit hard to get them to Oasis.

But with these households, they all have children now and the Harding house being my main house, is doing ok with two twins, which will make it dicey when it comes time to pick the heir.  But I did want a baby girl in the Harding house, so the reasoning for the puffiness in Tiffani's appearance.  There are a lot of cousins.


Comments